, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

October 18, 2005

Dear Christ this is taking all I've got.

Well this is my first attempt at a blog. With much help from my wife and a programmer guy that works with her this should be a semi successful venture...or not. I know the page is rather plain right now but I will be adding pictures, links and all kinds of good stuff including information on my zine that I love to send out.

This blog is going to focus on bicycle commuting here in Lincoln, NE as well as other locations around the country, why we love bike and why they are truly a great form of transportation (even here in the frozen upper Midwest.) Additionally, I am interested in politics, I'm a liberal so your going to get a liberal point of view of the evangelical right wing sewer drizzle that I love blasting on a daily basis.

I will be updating on a regular basis, pictures, thoughts and other ramblings so check back often.

bicycle commuter mike

Comments on "Dear Christ this is taking all I've got."

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com