, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

October 21, 2005

HTML sucks rocks and so do evangelicals

I know the colors of the page are a bit odd at the moment give me some time and I will have them on the up and up. Didn't do a lot of news hunting today because I went to Omaha with my wife. My Wife pointed out a book that she was going to get me some time ago "Bicycle Love". I guess it is a bunch of stories from all kinds of people who love their bike. At this point it is sitting on the table about 4th in line to get read. Again, stay with me while I am doing a bit of a color and layout change, HTML sucks and now I know why I am in the profession that I am in instead of doing code stuff.

By the way, above in the title I just felt that I had to get a jab in there.

out

Comments on "HTML sucks rocks and so do evangelicals"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com