, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

October 26, 2005

Let's Hear Some Feedback Folks

What do you think? Am I full of shit, am I right on, lets hear it. Email me or leave comments. If I happen to disagree with you I will respect it and not bash you I promise (unless you are flat out not telling the truth or facts of course.) Seriously what do you think I truly would like to know. First person to respond in some form gets a copy of my zine ("Pedals and Politics") free of any charge, duty or sexual favor. The race is on ladies and gentleman it will be long and hard and full of uncertainty but I know you can do it.

out

Comments on "Let's Hear Some Feedback Folks"

 

Blogger citizen shelly said ... (10/27/2005 1:45 AM) : 

Well I think your blog is great.

You make good points! You could do a podcast, too, maybe? 8 )

The more voices out there, the better!


S.L.

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com