, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

October 25, 2005

Might As Well Be A Pinto or Grimlin

If this little tale of "getting fucked" had nothing to do with our tax payer money I would almost be laughing. Unfortunately though we all know better and this type of tax payer "grease'n" is pretty much the norm. One million bucks for broken down piles of shit? Fuck'n awesome! I'm quitting my job and I'm selling used cars to the feds. (click on the title above)

All kidding aside though, Our government bought these cars to supply the Iraq police with a measure of protection. The end result being, they are still in danger...after a million bucks... nice. Can you believe we spent this amount of money for these cars? Jesus christ if I did my job like these guys do their job I would not be terminated I'd be dispatched. Anyway, read the article it's good for a little laugh...if you don't think too deep about it.

out

Comments on "Might As Well Be A Pinto or Grimlin"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com