, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

October 20, 2005

Photo op???


I kid you not when I say this is Tom Delay's actual mug shot. What a pompous sleeze. Tommy was fingerprinted and had his picture taken today in Texas along with attending court. 30 minutes later and $10,000 lighter he was out of there, no doubt back to Washington to do continued injustice to the average American.

Let me say this, I have followed this issue for a while now, I don't claim to know everything about it. What I will say is this, if Tommy is indeed guilty of what he is accused of then damn him. At that point he will have failed the American public. Let's be realistic here, if he is guilty don't think for a second this guy will go to jail, he is much much to powerful so don't hold your breath.

Comments on "Photo op???"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com