, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

October 28, 2005

Scooter And The infamous Pink Slip

Good job scooter, perjury, false statements, and obstruction of justice. Let's get rid of all the formalities, scooter you done lied. How does it feel now that the entire country knows your nothing but a weasel, dirtbag, shallow, cover your ass, stinking Republican liar? You could probably just ask any number of your fellow Reps. how it feels seeing that so many of them are being investigated for any number of indiscretion. You son of a bitch scooter.

You know, I don't think this is funny in the least. I'm not sitting here with a shit eating grin on my face because the White House is experiencing dark days. I'll tell you what I am upset about, a man who works for you and I, a man who is trusted with our nations most sensitive information lied. Scooter lied to the investigators and because he is employed by you and me he lied to us. You know what else I am pissed about? This little tale makes national headlines, now people who are not interested in politics because they think that it is not honest and just full of corruption are going to feel that their case is proven. That is a very sad thought for me. How exciting it would be if the vast majority took an interest in politics because it was interesting, full of information and seen as on the up and up.

You scooter, are rotten to the core you deceiving disgusting reched human being. Why are my words so strong you ask? LIES, LIES, LIES, rotten pig lies this man deceived the very law enforcement departments that are in charge of insuring our safety. What would have happened if he would have just spilled his guts to the investigators and said "I'm horribly sorry I used terrible judgment, how can we remedy this so that as little damage as possible is caused." I'll tell you this much, I bet he would still be holding the office that he just resigned from. Scooter you are nothing but a putrid, miniature, little slug.

out

Comments on "Scooter And The infamous Pink Slip"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com