, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

October 24, 2005

Spending That Political Capital!

If I did not despise this man so much I almost would feel sorry for the little monkey. http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/358714p-305660c.html What a little bitch, read the article and see if you don't agree. The first thing I though of after I read this was "poor little rich kid didn't get his way now he's mad." Not that I particuarly enjoy the way our country is going but this is one of the times when a "I told you so" really applies to the situation.

How's Iraq going George? "Well it's it's well freedom you know, security homeland you know, democracy... Iraq is fighting for freedom from a terrible dictator...a...aaa...a the insurgency is weakened." SHUT UP GEORGE! you blood savoring, vampire lipped, oil bathing, whore to the rapture preaching flat earth people! You are a failure, you've been a failure all your life, just quit your job and stop ruining everyone's life.

"lashing out at people under you" Nice one Bunny Pants sounds like a bully that does not get his way. You really are s smug little man George, your wearing out your welcome fairly quickly. You better spend that "political capital" a bit faster (if you have any left.)

I told my wife when he won his second term that I bet the administration and or the GOP implode onto itself. Do I think the GOP is going to lose all their power and clout? Of course not they are huge and powerful, but I will say this they are damaged right now and for their sake they better get a hold of themselves before we they have to move from defcon 2 to defcon 1.

Not even rapture can save you now GOP you better get a little prayer circle going and include a few fundamentalists, some child raping priests, a few corrupt lobbiests and maybe some "gay and in the closet but still hate gays Senators"

standing by and waiting for the mushroom cloud...

out

Comments on "Spending That Political Capital!"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com