, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

October 26, 2005

Very Sexy Men On Bikes


This was the First Annual Piece of Shit Bike, Round the Block Bike Race. I live in a very conservative neighborhood and when we did this my next door neighbors were outside having a picnic with their priest. Well... when we would come around the corner for the home streach we would be yelling "pedal fucker pedal!" OK that was not very nice but some of our neighbors don't like us because they know my wife and I are liberal so fuck em.

Comments on "Very Sexy Men On Bikes"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com