, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

October 22, 2005

Yeah! Kansas Gay Sex

Well if this is not an interesting article. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/10/21/AR2005102100739_pf.html So the Supreme Court of Kansas struck down a law that imposed harsher penalties on people if the engaged in homosexual child molestation instead of just that good ol' socially acceptable heterosexual child molelestation. I highly suggest reading the entire article.

I really love the paragraph that says a lower court upheld the law stating the law was a way of "protecting children's traditional development fighting disease or strengthening traditional values." Jesus christ isn't that nice, sounds like they care so much. Let me tell you what that sounds like to me... opression, meaning fall in line like everyone else. "traditional values" sounds like don't dare be different from anyone else. "disease" Fuck, give me a break I can walk downtown where all the male and FEMALE college students getting liquored up for the night and I can almost feel all the crabs jumping on me. Christ, yeah I am sure disease only singles out the gays.
People do you understand what I mean when I say that there are people in this country that claim to take the high ground or the "moral road", people who claim to be Christians that hate certain segments of society. I'm not a religious person in the least. Christianity has been bastardized by these types of people and I want no part of it.

Just as a quick note , this article dealt with underage molestation. I think that is about the worst crime one can commit. Exploiting children is horrific at best so when I write this understand that I am not condoning the practice by any means.

out

Comments on "Yeah! Kansas Gay Sex"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com