, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

November 13, 2005

Bicycle Commuting Pictures

I just had a revelation as I was paging through my bible and praying to jesus christ our cloud being savior in heaven... (just kidding, I don't page through a bible and I don't pray.) Anyway, Here's the deal, send a picture of your bike you use for commuting or of you commuting on your bike whatever you want to do to my email in the profile (royalsultan30@yahoo) and I will set up a little photo gallery in the side bar of this blog and folks can brows the commuting pictures. Good idea? maybe maybe not I want no nakedness it might scare me for life.

out

Comments on "Bicycle Commuting Pictures"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com