, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

November 10, 2005

George "Releases"

"Oh jesus christ I love brain matter, arteries spewing blood, dismembered children, abortion by bombing, faces wiped off with white phosphorus... god I'm just about ready to explode.... oh....oh. oh...aaahhhhh aaahhhh oh...ahhh god, oh god fucking christ I'm going to cum!!"

Comments on "George "Releases""

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com