, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

November 19, 2005

Great Blog And Podcast

Jonathan Winston's blog and Podcast are great, Generally I pay more attention to the podcast rather than the blog. http://bikescape.blogspot.com/ I like his podcast because it deals with primarily bicycle commuting only. He podcasts from San Francisco and talks about bike lanes, group commuting and bikes on the train. From time to time he will podcast "on location" while pedaling. Again this is one of my favorite podcasts that I listen to because it is about commuting only and would recommend it for sure.

out

Comments on "Great Blog And Podcast"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com