, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

November 05, 2005

Help, I Need Really Big Warm Pogies

Hmmm That title sounds a little kinky, I assure you that it's not though. I've been looking for a really large set of pogies (the things that fit over your handlebars and you slip your hands into them to keep warm.) I have found a couple places that sell pogies that are rather thin and you would have to wear a rather thick glove inside them. What I want is a set of pogies that are thick enough and warm enough you would only have to wear a thin glove inside.

At this point I am soon going to commandeer my mom's sewing machine and make my own. Knowing how that would turn out I'd like to find a pair to buy. If anyone knows where I can get some "warm love" for my hands let me know.

out

Comments on "Help, I Need Really Big Warm Pogies"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com