, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

November 18, 2005

I Haven't posted for a couple days because I have been working quit a bit and I'm currently working on Pedals and Politics #2.... the zine. I'm not sure when it will be done but never the less it will be a good one. #1 was pretty ok but #2 promises to be of expert journalism quality.

It has been rather chilly her for a few days and for some reason I am getting called in the middle of the night like 2,3 or 4 am to go to work. I'm not sure what the temp. has been at night but I know that this is better than the 25 below zero that we had last year for about 2 weeks. That sucked ass commuting to work when it was that cold. It was not so much that I got cold or anything like that. It sucked because I had to bundle up so much to stay warm so I was rather uncomfortable.

I think I have just about got the bundling up thing down to a science though in regard to the different temperatures. How many layers, what layers to use, glove combo, sock, combo and so on. It is truly rare that I get cold at all, at the most my finger tips might get a bit numb but that is at the last half of my ride when I am just about home. My commute to work is only about 4.5 miles so you can only get so chilly in 25 or 30 min.

out

Comments on ""

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com