, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

November 01, 2005

Just Asking...

You know when the Pope does that little talk/sing short prayer that he always does, Does anybody know what he is saying? For the longest time to me it sounds like he is saying "I can beat any son of a bitch playing dominos" Next time you hear him do this prayer or whatever it is listen and see if I am not right. Maybe he can kick you ass at dominos.

out

Comments on "Just Asking..."

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com