, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

November 13, 2005

My Mutha' Fuckin Map

http://www.frappr.com/thepedalsandpoliticscrowd
I want some mutha' fuckin people to put some mutha' fuckin pins on my mutha' fuckin map (side bar on the right thank you). Click on the link...learn it, live it, love it... embrace the map young Skywalker... become one with the map. If your feeling really crazy today post your picture as well I swear I won't forward it to Jeff Gannon the now defunked gay guy from the White House press corp.

out

Comments on "My Mutha' Fuckin Map"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com