, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

November 03, 2005

No Posts Today

Crap sorry for not posting anything today. I spent the day out in the yard raking leaves and so forth. Oh yeah I was also listening to some pod casts and working with zine #2. That's right girls and boys I do a zine as well. if you want it email me with your address. When it's done I'll let you know and at that point you send me $1.00 of your hard earned money and I send you the zine. If you want #1 email me and I will send it to you free of any charge.

I'll be posting early in the morning I have lots of good dope to talk about, so until then this is bicycle commuter mike saying get out of your car and ride a bike.

out

Comments on "No Posts Today"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com