, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

November 23, 2005

No Posts....Sorry

No posts yesterday or today, busy with work, my zine and having a nice dinner with my wife since I will be out of town with work during turkey day. Look for me to resume posting Friday morning. It's been rather busy around here... Cleaning leaves out of my gutters, raking leaves, taking dogs for walks, riding my bike, coming home and realizing that the St. Bernard ate the leather couch (I'm not shiting you either.)

Lots of good stuff to talk about in a day or so so check back Friday.

out

Comments on "No Posts....Sorry"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com