, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

November 16, 2005

Pat Needs A Brain Douche About Now.

I'd like to say to the good citizens of Dover: if there is a disaster in your area, don't turn to God, you just rejected Him from your city," Robertson said on his daily television show broadcast from Virginia, "The 700 Club."
"And don't wonder why He hasn't helped you when problems begin, if they begin. I'm not saying they will, but if they do, just remember, you just voted God out of your city. And if that's the case, don't ask for His help because he might not be there," he said.

This is what I mean, This is what I mean when I say that christianity is bastardized. I have no use for religion what so ever. Every day people go out and in the name of religion spew hatred dribble against just about any segment of society that does not follow their "moral values." Wasn't it Jerry Falwell the pig man... or was it Pat Robertson...that said that 9/11 happened because god was angry at the fags.

I really hate religious fuck tards, they truly are little miniature people. When I am out of town with work and sitting in my hotel room from time to time I enjoy watching the 700 Club. Why you may ask, because I love watching that little pot bellied squid of a son Pat has. He talks in this very calming voice but if you listen he's preaching separation, isolationism and hatred. Pat on the other hand, Pat gets all squinty eyed and leans forward when he's really pissed. When he does the squinty eyed thing listen carefully because there is hatred to come for sure.

This quote below is nice Pat, Good job. Are you advocating that cloud beings come down and strike eternal damn nation upon Dover? I'm not sure what the deal is with the Conservative right. Christ they have a majority on basically all aspects of government but yet they are unhappy. What does it take Pat? I'm liberal, do you want me and all other liberals to die so that the conservative right has the ability to do anything they want? I don't think conservatives are very happy people, I really don't. I'll tell you something else, conservatives like Pat hate a democracy they loathe it actually. Jack balls like Pat do not want any form of decent, it's either their way or the wrong way.

What a rotten monster

out

Comments on "Pat Needs A Brain Douche About Now."

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com