, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

November 01, 2005

People like this concern me. People like this concern me not because they are religious ideologues and like to exploit Christianity, it's because they want to inject their freakish "arms in the air" fuck tard shit into every aspect of government. Take me for example, I don't really care if there is some huge stone with the ten commandments on it in a State House. What I do care about, it's people (like the one in the picture) who want our government to be run according to the bible. People who want all legislation passed in accordance with the bible. I'm very liberal and I'm open to everyone's opinion, I may not agree with it but I respect it. What I don't like is folks trying to push their shit into my life, I don't push my liberalism into other peoples lives.

out

Comments on ""

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com