, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

November 21, 2005

Recycling Bad Says the Neo-Cons

It's about 6:45 am and I was just out on my porch. Today is trash day so everyone has their shit out at the curb. I mentioned this in my zine at one time but I live in neo-con central, pretty much the most red, conservative neighborhood in my city. So I'm looking down the block and nobody recycles except my wife and I. The neighbor 2 houses down just got a new storm door so you can imagine how big the box is that it came in... out at the curb for the trash. Jesus christ is recycling that hard? Granted it's just my wife and I so we don't have a lot of trash to begin with but we only set our trash out once a week instead of twice why, because we RECYCLE. We recycle everything, it's not that hard. "by god I hate abortion, fags, liberals but I LOVE throwing recyclable shit in my trash." Fuck tards.

What the fuck is it? These people think they are so high and mighty with their "values" what about the sustainable lifestyle value. Oh yeah, that is not "cool" to advocate for the republicans.

out

Comments on "Recycling Bad Says the Neo-Cons"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com