, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

December 25, 2005

Beat The Gay Out Of Your Kid

Christ thanks to Focus on the Family we know how to tell if your kid is a fag. "A tendency to cry" well parish the thought if little jimmy sheds a tear, shit he must be gay. Oh and a "preference to play the female role in make-believe play." Now that sounds just down right kinky to me, probably nothing wrong with that. Here is my favorite, "spend time with females and participate in their games." Shit I could have only wish all the girls wanted me to play in their reindeer games.

According to Focus on The Family it is possible to have "divine retrobution" involved. God damn that deep. I don't want anything to do with a god that will inflict his divine retrobution on my ass for liking dude wennie.

Here's the deal, James Dobson the guy that runs focus on the family, he's a jerk. He hates people who are not just like him. It's as though he's "Nazi like" what a sad sad man. I know several gay and Lesbian people, they are the nicest folks around. I'm not gay and don't plan on being gay either but I'm glad I've got gay friends because they add to my life.

Jam it up you ass James!

out

Comments on "Beat The Gay Out Of Your Kid"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com