, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

December 25, 2005

Bicycle Show

I was planning on going to the hand built bicycle show in March but I forgot that my wife and I are going to be in Tampa that week. God damn it this sucks. But on the other hand I love swimming in the Gulf and it will be good times with my wife.

All the big builders are going to be there so it should be pretty cool. I was really looking forward to seeing some bikes from Alternative Needs Transportation His
bikes are a bit plain but I actually like that. The whole vintage look is pretty cool too. Anyway, if your free I would sugest going it should be a good time.

out

Comments on "Bicycle Show"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com