, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

December 25, 2005

Bike restoring

So this guy at work told me that his first bike was a lemon Peeler and that his dad had just recenty dug it out of the barn after years and years. He wants it restored and asked if I would do it. I'm not much into restoring when the item is a basket case but I told him to bring it over anyway. To my surprise everything was there so I told him I would do it.

Over the years I have restored probably 40 cars with my dad so this should not be any big deal. The chrome is a bit rough but will go to Ohio for re-chroming (best chrome guy in the country.) decals..Ebay applied and clear coated over. Frame... to Portland for paint. Odds and Ends Locally. Should be a good time because there is not a budget on this item, I was instructed to "Spend however much it takes."

out

Comments on "Bike restoring"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com