, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

December 04, 2005

A Bit Chilly This Morning

I got off work about 5 this morning and I was well aware that the temp. was around 1... maybe 2 degrees. At first I was dreading the pedal home but once I got going I was really into it. I can honestly say that I was totally comfortable and not cold. I take that back, the tip of one of my fingers always get cold because I think it got frost bite a long time ago, as a result it's a bit sensitive. This time I dressed just a bit different. generally I layer with a turtle neck, vest, fleece jacket and sweat shirt. This time I just wore a fleece jacket and winter coat. I stayed warm and was for the most part comfortable although he winter coat is a bit bulky.

It snowed about 3 inches while I was out of town so I got to make tracks all the way home...I love doing that.

out

Comments on "A Bit Chilly This Morning"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com