, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

December 14, 2005

Can you believe that we are worried about the Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays issue when we have Genocide in this world. The corruption in Africa is off the scale. In my opinion the corruption has always been there and always will be there. Blocked from investigations into human rights abuses, does that surprise you? Let me say this which may be taken the wrong way but it's the truth. Why does the world stand by and let a people get burned, raped, butchered and wiped off the face of the earth? three words... black and poor. These people in the eye of the world have nothing to offer anyone outside their small country. They are poor, many times uneducated and to top it off they are black. Think that is a bunch of B.S.? Trust me, on this planet black people are less than basically any other race that's why they continue to get shit on reguarly.

Being the pessimist that I am I don't see much improvement in Africa anytime soon, if ever. They are black and the rest of the world does not care. I'm a firm believer that there is an underlying worldwide, deep seeded disgust for black people. It never surfaces, it's just there. Don't ever think for a second black people in this world will be equal. I hear the next generation (20-25 year olds) using racist remarks about blacks. Maybe I'm in the dark but I had thought that may have went by the wayside with the generation after my grandparents and continued to flush itself out. Guess not.

Comments on ""

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com