, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

December 12, 2005

Didn't Know About The "War Tax"

Well, this is fairly interesting I must say. The folks refusing to pay this "war tax" on their phone bill, I'll give them this they have a lot of brass. Me, I'm a puss and I will more than likely continue to pay the tax on my mobile bill. If there is anything I know for sure it is this... you really don't want to screw with the IRS. In the long run they will win. Your on their list and always will be when you try and buck their system.

I'm certainly not bashing these people by any means, it is a clear demonstration of dissatisfaction with our military policies. Again I'm not knocking these people more power to them, I'm just not as brave as them.

out

Comments on "Didn't Know About The "War Tax""

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com