, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

December 01, 2005

Holiday Spirit

This is about the extent of our holiday spirit this year. Yep the old vintage bike with lights on it number. My wife went out and bought lights for the house but it's too god damn cold to put them up on our house.

out

By the way, Nobody is putting any pins on my shitty map either... slackers I tell you. Map to the right my friends -------------------> remember embrace the map... learn it, live it, love it... the map is your friend as well as mine. You don't have to put a picture on it either in case you think that you are so hideous looking as not to want to be seen.

Comments on "Holiday Spirit"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com