, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

December 11, 2005

Howard Your A Has Been

Howard Dean, your a fucking idiot. Your mouth is what got you in trouble the first time, remember that? See as the DNC chair your job is not to offer up all kinds of opinion and so forth, your job is to organize and fundraise. Howard, SHUT UP before you torpedo the Democrats chances in 2006 like you single handedly torpedoed your presidential bid. Is it me or is this guy honestly just bad luck. Howard in my opinion was just a flash in the pan and I'm still amazed that they made him the DNC chair... wait no I'm not the Dems saw that he was mister popular for the moment and thought that it would be a great idea to make him chair.... dip shits. God I can't believe this guy is still around. Back during his presidential thing everyone was like "oh Howard your so great"... bullshit... he's a dork and you know it truth seekers.

out

Comments on "Howard Your A Has Been"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com