, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

December 01, 2005

If Anyone Was Wondering...

If anyone was wondering why I have not had any posts for about 3 days or so well I was snowed in out of town with my job. I work in the transportation industry (again, I'm not a truck driver) well it brought the company I work for to it's knees in my region. See for all of you who don't live in the upper Midwest you truly don't know what a northern plains blizzard is like, it's totally frick'n crazy life shuts down as you know it. I could not see 20 feet in front of me for about 12 to 15 hours... total white out the wind was blowing about 60 mph. It's a rather ominous feeling you feel as though you are totally shut off from the world. So as a result I was stuck out of town waiting to get back home.

I know there is one person who reads my blog that is from northern Minnesota and that is well north of me. That person is well acquainted with northern plains blizzards I'm sure. Anyway, I took a couple days off when I got back in town, I was kind of tired of being around so many people that I work with and wanted some different human interaction.

out

Comments on "If Anyone Was Wondering..."

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com