, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

December 27, 2005

My New Bell


Just got my new brass bell in the mail today. I've been looking for one for some time and everyone was out if they even had one. This one is cool because all you do is give it a quick flick no pushing. I got it from Jitensha Studio Bike Shop in Berkeley, CA. The shipping was super fast I did not expect it for a few more days. So if your wanting a bell like this one I would suggest these guys, they are the only ones that had one in stock. They have lots of other cool stuff too that is a bit hard to find.

out

Comments on "My New Bell"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com