, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

December 17, 2005

No Post

Well I was out of town for 24 hours with work, now I'm home but there will be no posts for a while. Tonight I'm going to watch our Volleyball team play for the championship and then I'm going to get called to go to work again (another 24 hrs or so). Sorry about that folks but it has been rather busy around here lately. I will try and update asap when I get home.

Have a great day

out

Comments on "No Post"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com