, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

December 09, 2005

No Posts

Well I'm home but not for long. I am going to be going back to work again for 24 hrs. or so. Anyway I like to post, I want to post and I like doing this blog right now I am just knee deep in work because the weather has totally fucked up the region which means that I work my ass off. Please continue to check back I'm not tapering off my posts because I'm tired of doing this I'm just really fucking busy while the weather is shit.

Post some comments or send some email I enjoy reading them even if you do indeed hate my guts and wish eternal damn nation upon me.

off to seek rapture

Bicycle Commuter Mike

Comments on "No Posts"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com