, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

December 02, 2005

The Old Stand By, Oldie But A Goodie

Here's the old stand by. My beloved mountain bike, it's dated (1998) but it still performs flawlessly. This bike has been beat into submission for years. The Cascades, Moab, Rockies, Whitefish all several times. I think I have washed this bike once, hey it's a mountain bike it is meant to be dirty. The only thing that has been replaced on it are cables, chain, bottom bracket and cranks. I love this bike, it does not fit me any more and my ass hurts when I ride it but I will never get rid of it, besides it gets through the snow great.

out

Comments on "The Old Stand By, Oldie But A Goodie"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com