, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

December 30, 2005

Pissing Away Taxpayer Money

I find it staggering that we can just piss away money like this. 68 million bucks they can not account for in tools and parts? Jesus H Christ. You know full well that there are many parts and tools that make it into tool boxes back here in the U.S. Parts and tools sent to contractors and they can't find them. Shit you should just go to these peoples homes here and look in their garage. Think for a second all the really cool stuff that is sent over there, you know this shit is getting ripped off. I'm not saying all 68 million worth I'm just saying some.

Honestly if it was me, I could not for a second even consider stealing something that was bought by the taxpayers. I would be thinking to myself that people worked really really hard for this and now I want to put it in my own tool box at home. Rotten to the core people I tell you.

out

Comments on "Pissing Away Taxpayer Money"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com