, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

December 30, 2005

Quality Zine

This is Scott Larkin's latest zine out of Portland, OR. I've got all three of his zines that he has put out and they really are quality. I would recommend contacting him for the three issues. gobybicycle.com Portland has a really hot bicycle scene and I love going there. By the way, if you want really great indi media, cool stickers, patches and posters microcosm publishing is the place to go. They are a distro in Portland and have some really great zines among other things. I've found that Portland really likes it's indi media, I've sent many copies of my zine up there and they were gone fast. Anyway check it out.

out

Comments on "Quality Zine"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com