, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

December 11, 2005

This Is Real Nice

Fuck you Rummy, Dick, Bunny Pants,and all the other neocon "compassionate conservatives." I'm disgusted by this. This only proves my point that I have held for so long, that troops are to this administration truly expendable. They have only one use and after that they are worth no more. If there happens to be any Christian fundamentalists or evangelicals lurking on my blog, what do you think about this? What do you think about your boy Bunny Pants being ok with dead troops being thrown in with luggage and the occasional fido in his pen?

This truly disgusts me

out

Comments on "This Is Real Nice"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com