, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

December 27, 2005

Wattstax

If you want to see a kick ass DVD check out Wattstax. This is a documentary filmed in I believe 1973, 7 years after the Watts riots. God damn awesome music and funky clothes. The best part of it is when someone introduces a certain entertainer (I won't tell you who it is and ruin it.) This is well worth purchasing I love it. The concert is in the Rose Bowl and was known as the black Woodstock. Check it out.

out

Comments on "Wattstax"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com