, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

December 11, 2005

Wow, this will open your eyes. This article is super long but if you just look at some of the points at the beginning of the document you will get the idea. I read a lot of it and breezed through the rest. Honestly, I don't know what to think of the election...was it highjacked? Who knows. I almost don't like to even think that the election may have been a fraud... it's frightening. If it was this democracy is a sham.

I find a lot of articles that proclaim different things claim other things and so on. I try to sift throughout he crap and find actual reputable resources. I mean if you wanted I could probably find an article that said Laura Bush Likes butter in her ass, but would it be true? Probably not... well actually I don't know.

out

Comments on ""

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com