, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

January 21, 2006

Almost Done

OK I have the template handled, it should have been fairly straight forward but I can screw up anything trust me. The colors suck but just hold tight they will change, I'll have it all set up in a couple days.

Comments on "Almost Done"

 

Blogger Jeff said ... (1/22/2006 12:56 PM) : 

I was curious about that ... but im glad to hear your fixin' them

 

Blogger Bicycle Commuter Mike said ... (1/23/2006 5:15 PM) : 

You hate these colors Jeff? OK I admit the orange is a bit much that may change, the font colors are going to change and the top is going to have a kick ass banner instead of just words.

Things are going to get changed up a bit I just need to make time, I've been working non-stop without a day off and I am out of town when I do go to work so it's going to happen hopefully sooner than later.

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com