, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

January 24, 2006

Bunny Pants Doesn't Even Know What He Is Cutting.

What, What you mean I cut student loan aid? Bunny Pants travels all over the country touting some big reform package and he does not even have the slightest ideawhat is in it. You know they cut out all of this pell grant money and so on, in my opinion that just is not a very good idea.

Way back in the old'n days when I was in high school I had this girlfriend and her family was dirt poor. Her plan was to go to the university right here in home town proud. That is the first time that I had ever heard of pell grants. I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that if not for pell grants she would not have went to college. In my opinion I just don't think it is a good idea at all to cut any funding what so ever from college aid. I think she was a perfect example, without the governments help she would not have done shit.

out

Comments on "Bunny Pants Doesn't Even Know What He Is Cutting."

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com