, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

January 17, 2006

Genocide In Darfur

There you go truth seekers, there is a picture of the Janjaweed. The homicidal mass killers of the Sudan. The Janjaweed have killed over a million people so far supported by the government in Kartumb. I'm truly bothered by this and think about it a lot. It's not just killing it hacking, burning, raping and dismembering.

The Darfur region is on it's own, yeah sure there is a bit of relief sent there but not even close to enough, the people of Sudan are going to continue to die horrible deaths every day.

I'm actually thinking of doing a small run of t-shirts concerning the issue. Not the always famous "save Darfur" but something a bit more though provoking and edgy... you know me... edgy. I don't do anything half-assed so if I do this it will be quality. If anyone is interested in one send me an email if not then don't. My wife has like 80 progressive thinking employees so I will be able to get rid of them. Anyway let me know if you might be interested and we can go from there.

Truly disturbing I must say, 2006 and genocide is basically excepted by the international community. Remember what I always say... black and poor nobody cares.

out

Comments on "Genocide In Darfur"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com