, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

January 10, 2006

How Dare You Think Of Having Kids If You Bat For The Other Team

YEAH, LET'S HEAR IT FOR MORE HOMOSEXUAL HATRED! Read this article it's only a couple papagraphs long. So... let me get this right... a HETEROsexual couple can use alternative forms of fertilization but HOMOsexual couples can't. Did I understand that correctly? Ok, ok I thought I had that right, if your homosexual this lawmaker believes that you should be denied the joy of children. He wants to play god and have his own judgment day right here on earth. What a pig. Hmmmm isn't this kind of the same way the Nazis operated? The whole idea of being afraid of folks who may be different than you.

To be very honest with you, I am truly drop jawed that in 2006 we are still condemning people for the way they live and conduct their private lives. I'm really disgusted by people who think this way.

out

Comments on "How Dare You Think Of Having Kids If You Bat For The Other Team"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com