, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

January 23, 2006

How Does It Look?


OK I pretty much have things going with the new look of the blog. I have a few tweaks I have to make yet but are the colors OK? (Well we already know what Jeff thinks of the colors). Is there anything that you can not read because it is too small besides the comment stuff (going to change that)? Also I hate Blogger's comment pop-up and I generally use halo scan because it is way better I just have to get the code in there (maybe this evening). I'll probably be posting tonight but first plan of attack is walk the dogs with my wife and do some really quick bike maintenance.

Thanks a bunch for checking out my blog folks, I know your time is important and wasting it on me must mean your really dull.....kidding

And that is what you call a pit stop on the Washington peninsula on the way to Victoria via Port Angelese.

out

Comments on "How Does It Look?"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com