, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

January 10, 2006

Love Won Out Baby

Wow, this is so beautiful. Focus on the Family is putting on a seminar called "Love Won Out", how to prevent and treat homosexuality. Jesus James Dobson thanks I almost felt as though I was going to the "dark side." Now I can go to your seminar and "treat" myself. It truly never ceases to amaze me how some people find it their business to judge people they don't even know.

Would it not be cool to find out that James Dobson was having some type of Kinky gay affair?

out

Comments on "Love Won Out Baby"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com