, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

January 29, 2006

One Less Bicycle Podcast

I just finished listening to the Bike Show podcast which was actually onKDRT community radio in Davis California. Unfortunately it was the final episode of the Bike Show. Scott who hosted the show decided that he was short on time and not able to produce a quality show. I myself never thought for a moment that the show lacked quality and really found that it was one of my favorite podcasts.

It truly was a great program that dealt with issues such as bicycle commuting, bicycle politics in Davis and so on. Email KDRT and beg for someone to step up to the plate and help Scott even if it is a bi-weekly program instead of a weekly podcast.

Honestly I was very surprised that Scott did not feel that his podcast was real quality, like I said I never had that thought for a moment.

out

Comments on "One Less Bicycle Podcast"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com