, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

January 07, 2006

Pat Wishes For Sharon's Death

Hey if you don't feel like reading about Pat Robertson's most recent comments about God having something to do with Sharon's health problems you at least have to click the link to see the picture of Pat. Jesus what a fuck tard, if he does not look like the arch angel of hell in this picture I'll eat my hat.

See what have I been saying all along, Pat promotes hatred and death. Let's see Katrina because of abortions, Sharon on his death bed because he pulled out of the "holy land" (whatever the hell that is), Oh and then calling for Hugo's assassination. Great Pat, your really a nice guy. Why don't you just stick to God stuff instead of the politics because your not doing very well.

From time to time when I am out of town with work and I'm sitting in my hotel room I like to watch the 700 Club. Actually my favorite personality on the "Club" is Gordon, Pat's son. This guy just emits pussy, what a wimp. Now honestly speaking here... do you think Gordon and Pat do this father son kinky three-way thing with that blond wind bag lady on the "club"? Hmmm kind of a "I like incest and it makes me hot but I'm with the blond so it's not technically incest right?"

Remember, behind The "club's" fakeness is people who hate others that do not believe like them, act like them and follow the same neo-conservative outlook on the world as they do. By the way I am very tolerant of others who believe in the whole religious stuff and so fourth I just have a problem with people who hate

out

Comments on "Pat Wishes For Sharon's Death"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com