, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

January 08, 2006

Quality Blog/Podcast

I would like folks to take a look at Bicycle Marks blog/podcast. I download Marks podcast religiously...(well if I was religious..you get the idea). Mark is an ex-pat living in Amsterdam and his podcasts are always really interesting. Often his focus is on political topics that seem to miss the "main stream media". I can not tell you how many times I have honestly and truly learned something new. One of my big interests is politics, social justice and how the two are combined or not combined (which seems the norm these days.) I view many many news sources and know as fact that often I miss big things that are happening around the globe. That is where Mark steps in. Sometimes I'm aware of an issue that he is talking about but lack the time to investigate further (I work basically every day and am out of town for most of it.)

I don't plug for folks to often unless I feel that they really have a stand out something or other. Links no problem I've got those but to actually take the time to push someone's work... I just don't do it that often. Again, your really missing something if you don't at least take a look or listen once.

out

Comments on "Quality Blog/Podcast"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com