, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

January 05, 2006

Short On Posts Lately

I've been rather short on posts for the last week because I've been crazy busy at work. When I get home I generally like to spend my time with my wife instead of blogging before I have to go out of town again. Plus when you own a St. Bernard there is a lot of "poo patrol" in the back yard. So yes... as a result I'm putting poo before you. Just kidding, thank you very much for checking out the blog, primarily the people who come back to it every day to listen to my rants.

out

Comments on "Short On Posts Lately"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com