, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

February 17, 2006

Is This Really News?

I think I might be the only person on the face of the earth that is trying to figure out what the big deal is about Cheney blowing his buddies face off. Honestly, what's the big fucking deal? It was a hunting accident. Oh gee now there are accusations that Cheney may have been drinking. Big deal, I live in the upper Midwest and around here hunting is a way of life as well as hunting and drinking at the same time.

There has been criticisms that Cheney didn't come forward with what he did until a couple days past. Yeah, so what's the point... Again he just blew his buddies face off. To be very honest with you I really don't find this that big of a deal. This was a hunting accident plain and simple. I can't stand Cheney but that does not mean that I won't defend what I feel is right. I'm sure that Dick feels absolutely horrible right now, it's not funny and I don't revel in Dicks misfortune.

out

Comments on "Is This Really News?"

 

Blogger Tony T said ... (2/17/2006 4:00 PM) : 

I agree with you 100%. I don't care what the media whines about on this one, they end up looking bad. They're just pissed because he's so secretive to begin with.

 

Blogger Bicycle Commuter Mike said ... (2/17/2006 6:33 PM) : 

I would agree with that. I feel there are many things that float more to public knowlege than he gives out but you are right the media just gets wiped into a lather when they are not spoon fed information. Here is an idea, investigative reporting... put the ol shoe leather down and dig for the details. Instead the crack White House press core wants to sit in the little room and be told everything.

 

Blogger Val Badger said ... (2/18/2006 8:34 AM) : 

I heard he was hunting Quayle at the time ;-)

 

Blogger budda43 said ... (2/21/2006 1:06 PM) : 

I stand firm against Quayle hunting -

it goes against my stand on capitol punishment for the mentally challenged :)

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com